Re: [Xen-users] domUs high memory usage (FC5 -- Xen 3.0.2)

Thanks for your response Hans.

I have only used the ping command and nothing more.  Are there other
services in the background that are starting and grabbing this memory?  I
have used Solaris, FC5, SuSE without Xen and never noticed this hogging of
all the memory for such a period of time.  So, you're saying that each
time I do a top on a VM I will see 'Mem: 262284k total, 256996k used' and
that this is normal?

Vince