Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 dies on first reboot (apt-get install)

Thank you all for your replies. Its good to know its not my mistake this time
;)

I attempted the following and hit a wierd error. After adding

deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool linux-2.6
deb-src http://snapshot.debian.net/archive pool linux-2.6

to my sources.list I ran apt-get update and everything appeared to go fine.
I tried
apt-get install linux-image-2.6.16-1-xen-686

and the following happened. It gives me the standard message where it says
how much space the above package and the modules package will take up, to
which i say ok. The it asks whether it should install these packages without
verification, to which I also say yes and then as it attempts to get the
packages it gives me 404 not found error and exits. Here is a screen shot

http://silenthack.co.uk/nnp/screen2.jpg

Thanks,
nnp