[Xen-users] DHCP for NFS root?

I'm trying to get an NFS rooted DomU.  Oddly it hangs forever (atleast
a week :) waiting for DHCP, it sees answers it thinks are not for it,
and may not be...

if I remove the dhcp="dhcp" and set root="/dev/sda1" in the config the
same kernel boots and gets its ip from dhcp just fine, using the same
vif line (and thus the same MAC).

I'm a bit puzzled by thins, can anyone hazard a guess?

Thanks,
-Jon