[Xen-users] 64 Bit Dom0, Intel VT, cannot install Windows in DomU

Hi List.  I've been using Xen for over a year now, in some of my
servers, so I'm not exactly a newbie :)

Right now, I am trying to setup a new desktop PC with Intel-VT
extensions (Pentium D 940).  It's a Dell Optiplex GX620.  VT is enabled
in the BIOS.

I have tried this under x86_64 versions of FC5 Xen 3.0.2 RPMs, Xen's
3.0.2 tarball, and FC6 Test2 RPM's all with the same result.  I have not
tried this with a 32 bit Dom0 yet, but I am not really interested in
running Dom0 in 32 bit.

Basically when the DomU boots to the Windows XP CD/iso, It seems to
start fine.  Then, it hangs in "Setup is starting Windows".  It never
proceeds.

Has anyone seen this, and know how to conquer this problem?