Re: [Xen-users] live migration time increases when using "mem-set"

Tim -

What about inodes? Are you using any kind of network file systems from
within the dom-u's? Exporting any NBD's from dom-0 to the dom-u's?
Something is getting 'squished' when you reduce memory, I think. I just
don't know what :)

I think the answer is going to lie in slabinfo in the dom-u, or dom-0,
or both.

I recommend writing a script to continuously save /proc/slabinfo as a
journal on dom-0 and the dom-u while you duplicate the problem again,
and perhaps you'll find the answer to it there.

Maybe not quite the right guess, but I think its a guess in the right
direction.

Odd, indeed. :)

Thanks
- Tim