[Xen-users] Xen on MacBook Pro

Hello!
I'm having problems booting xen dom0 on MacBook Pro.
I'm running Debian testing with kernels 2.6.16-2-686-smp, 2.6.16-2-686 and with less success 2.6.17-2-xen-686 + Hypervisor from 3.0-unstable-1-686. Other kernels work reasonably O.K. (except some Kernel panics... IO- APIC + timer not working during some reboots), but I'm only able to boot Xen kernel in some 1 from 30 tries, otherwise computer restarts after printing:

[XEN] Scrubbing free RAM ...
[XEN] Xen trace buffers: disabled.....
.... the rest is unreadable because system restarts too fast...

If I succeed in booting Xen then system works o.k. I can start HVM domU (Linux, WinXP)....

I have tried also with original Xensource kernels and binaries, from 3.0-testing, compiled from source from unstable, but all without success,
have googled for hours but it seems that nobody had same problem.
Any suggestion very appreciated!!!

BTW: Apple HW test shows no fault, firmware seems to be the latest version...

Regards
Andrej Javorsek