[Xen-users] Prob. Xen guest OS Installation

  Hi,

I am using RHEL 4.0 Update 2 version of linux and i am install xen-3.0.2-install-x86_32.tgz binary.
I have boot 2.6.16-xen kernel, no any problem.

xen service is start and stop and xm list command show domain0 information.

Now, My problem is that how can I install guest OS on xen.
I am choosing guest OS redhat8 and create a 2GB of virtual file using dd command.
So how can I install redhat8 on this file

Anyone can help me

Thanks
Ravi