Re: [Xen-users] DELL PowerEdge 2850 - no CPU vme support

I installed Xen 3.0.2-testing on a dell with "vt" support using red hat as the base.  VT support is required for HVM domains where you can install Windows OS.  I had to disable USB on all the dells running linux because of IRQ contention.  I also had to boot with noirqbalance in the kernel command line.  Other than that, Xen with a WinXP domain worked good (besides having no sound).

max

http://www.xensource.com/community/xen30testing/summary.php