[Xen-users] Synaptics touchpad and slow xen boot...

I did it! By disabling acpi and apic i got Xen 3.0.2 booted... now, next
step is resolving other problems, because when the kernel loads i got
many errors when touchpad drivers are loaded (Synaptics). It seemd the
system has hanged but if i still wait 5 minutes, the system continues
fails (after 5 minutes) and i got the system stopped on "Loading manual
drivers". It's not hanged because i can press keys and move up the terminal.

I think the touchpad driver cause these slowdown, isnt? How can be
disabled? Is it a known bug?

Bye bye,
Paolo Scaffardi
http://www.arsenio.net