Re: [Xen-users] Memory squeeze in netback driver

Yep, just started seeing this ourselves today. In our case we have 12 domU's running on one server with 4gig (see config below)

A reboot of the dom0 solved the problem, but i'd like to keep it from recurring. Anyone have any clue what's occurring?
Our config:

Dell PowerEdge 850, Pentium D 930, 3ghz, CentOS 4.3
Running para-virtualized (Intel VT is on, but we are not currently running in hvm mode on this system).
Kernel: 2.6.16-xen3_86.1_rhel4.1 (stock from xensource)

We have well over 30 systems that have run this config for several months, and this is the first time I've seen this.

Any thoughts?

-=Aaron

Adam Smith wrote:
Hi Tim,

Sorry i wasn't clear. The message is exactly as per the subject line of the message, "Memory squeeze in netback driver", ad infinitum. I should really remove the daft email signature from list posts.

Regards,

Adam.

Tim Post wrote:
While it would be amusing to infer the legal info in your signature was
the stuff you found in dmesg, it wouldn't be all that helpful :)

What are you seeing? I think you forgot an attachment ...
-Tim