Re: [Xen-users] routing problem in network-route mode

Alexey Koptsevich wrote:

I am able to ping domU (192.168.4.200) from dom0 (192,168.1.111)
and vice versa, but I cannot ping anything outside the server from domU.
Am I missing something obvious in routing setup?

Is there a way to configure domU's networking via configs?
Standard way does not seem to work. I do not mind to put the above
commands to rc.local, but is there better way?

Same happens here. Can ping the Internet, but cannot get pinged from any of the PCs in the LAN, nor ping them. I hope someone can throw some light here with this routing thing, as I can't use bridging because the server is also acting as a proxy-cache and router.

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/

"Ubi sapientas ibi libertas"