RE: [Xen-users] Getting network working in HVM domU

  • To: "Derek" <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen ml" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:50:10 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 01:51:17 -0700

It sounds a little strange. Did you check Xen0 ifconfig, when creating HVM? There should be new device named tap0 or tun0 be created.

Which Changeset are you trying? From the config file, it might be an old version Xen? Which Linux is the Service OS (Xen0)?

Best Regards,

Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康