Re: [Xen-users] VT 64bit kernel with >4Gb RAM

Just build from source using this tutorial as a guide :

http://mark.foster.cc/wiki/index.php/Xen_3.0.x_on_Debian_Sarge

Note the notes for the hugemem kernel. I'd recommend you do an actual
menuconfig and turn off the following junk that a server doesn't
typically use (unless this isn't a server) -

In cmos first (then kernel) kill :

Parallel Ports
Serial Ports (unless you use them)
USB support (unless you need it)

... etc

I think you'll be happy that the system is seeing all available RAM, but
kind of disappointed with the overhead otherwise spent on things you'll
never use :)

HTH
-Tim