Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

I think all of us are happy to sort through either top or bottom
quoting, or full quotes provided there is something of interest in the
message to begin with. I don't think we need to get *that* particular as
many people just go with whatever their mail client does by default.

Many lists fall under criticism for being snobbish about rather mundane
things when in fact its only a few extra bytes in a message to scroll
past, and shouldn't trigger any resentment in someone who is inclined to
be helpful to begin with :)

-Tim