Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

Probably not a bad idea. I don't remember seeing any guidelines when I
signed up.

Should probably add a "Yay" or "Nay" on advertising other Xen groups
here as the junk article-wikis are beginning to pick up on Xen's
popularity to push Google ads. Not an issue here, yet .. but I suspect
soon will be.

And yes, those 2 page disclaimer signatures are rather annoying.

My 2 cents :)

-Tim