Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

  • To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:48:42 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:50:12 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=mtLgQLF2UWbleS4i/OuLxNN2/dinGUk1T8HV3FZhnXqu6Yzb+wSolXLRys3hshq7PGF6PgoDzCg6mO9RcJjAsoSDMHRLvOt67I5UtiG6kwKHP3F0FwqTg9HHGB/NLIN6Frj8R0dnNDjNHtnZdJnwhlOWuPs3czbyL+2KrOOC/qs=