Re: [Xen-users] Xensource: forum, user enquiries

Gardiner, Roy wrote:

1. The user forum
http://forums.xensource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=register
<http://forums.xensource.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=register> is not
accepting registrations.  Anyone help me with why?

The forums URL is typically published in an email that includes your username and password. That email is sent after registration for a 30-day trial of the XenEnterprise commercial product.

If you have use questions about open-source Xen, this mailing list is the best place to ask them.

2. I emailed info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to ask and received no reply. Is this par
for the course?

Typically not.  Please resend your email and copy me, thanks.

Rich