RE: [Xen-users] Compiling VMWare server against xen dom0 enabled kernel

I've heard of plenty of success with xen under vmware, but never
vice-versa. To my knowledge xen under vmware ha never been used in
production. It was done really just to see if it would work.

I noted it because it seemed a handy way to test mock up networks
running 2.0.7 and 3.0.2, with some things (such as para virtualized
clusters) married to 2.0.7.

I figured that any client would pay me more for time spent getting such
a setup working than they would just leasing another cheap p4 that I
never really explored it much.

Reminds me of the Russian doll, in a doll, in a doll toy.

Best,
-Tim