Re: [Xen-users] Live migration?

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Daniel Nielsen <djn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:19:39 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:20:21 -0700

Hi,

I was starting to feel a bit alone ;) But thanks anyway.
Our NFS uses only UDP, and as I wrote, our domU's with "small" amounts of
memory works like a charm. It is only the big ones that are troublesome.

I would really like to have Live Migration working. But no such luck so far
:(

What about the memory requirement I noticed in the log?
Does anybody know if it is for the dom0? or is it because the machine needs
free RAM to do Live Migration?

/Daniel
Portalen