Re: [Xen-users] Install a new host from iso files

You can do an anaconda installation of guest images (FC5, RHEL5, FC6 and above) from iso images using the xenguest-install.py script provided with Fedora Dom0. (Only if you are using FC5, RHEL5 or FC6 as Dom-0's). You can't do that with RHEL4 since RHEL4 is not built with that support.

Regards,
Sadique

Roberto Raffo wrote:

Hello.

A very easy question.

I installed Xen domain0.

I also installed a new guest domain copying the directory of an existent installation.

Now I’d like to install a new guest domain using the .iso image files of the four cdrom of redhat ES4.

How can I do it?

Thanks a lot.

R.