RE: [Xen-users] Install a new host from iso files

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Roberto Raffo" <Roberto.Raffo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:18:15 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:17:47 -0700

Ok,

But I read that I could do an installation on a directory (a new and empty
mounted partition) of a running system using cdrom but I don't know how I can
do this....

With windows, for example, I put the cdrom on the cd-drive and the installation
starts...

How do it with linux RHES3 or RHES4?