Re: [Xen-users] xend failed (debian related)

Grok Mogger wrote:
I managed to install Xen on Debian etch just yesterday.  I used the
following packages:

[...]

That should get you booting into Xen at least.  If I were you, I'd just
start over if you can.

Dom0 was booting fine. No problem here.

As for this:
"WARING!  Can't find version 3.0.2-3 of xen utils, fallback to default
version!"

After I got Xen installed, I was getting that error message every time I did
anything.  But then whatever I was trying to do would work perfectly anyway.
So I just wanted to get rid of the error message.  =P

Here is the difference. After this warning, *none* of the tools was working any more.

I managed to find this script...

I finally restored the backup of the Dom0 to solve the Problem. No more Updates of Dom0 'till etch is stable :-) Thanks for your reply anyhow.

cu cp