[Xen-users] AMD's VT for chipsets

Hi Xen-community!

The german Wikipedia article about "AMD I/O Virtualization Technology"
states the following:

Differently from INTEL, it's planned for 2006 to integrate AMDs

Virtualization Technology into chipsets, to use the full potential of
Virtualization

        -> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifica_(Computer)

What will that mean for practical use?
Are these mainboards still available? And if not, should we wait for them
and buy new hardware components later, maybe in the next year? Does Xen
support the chipsets yet?

Thanks & kind regards, Mark Weinem