Re: [Xen-users] Smallest Memory requirements for Dom0

So what's the rule of thumb for dom0 memory and bridges. If I have 6 domU,how much memory should I use. Is it also dependent on traffic?

Thanks,
Greg

Tim Post wrote:
If you are sparse on dom-0, and don't have too many bridges or
firewall / NAT rules going on it should be fine. More than 3 or 4
bridges and you may see some issues at that size.

I did the same with a xen 2 / open ssi lab cluster and it worked very
well.

Steer clear of iscsi if you're only giving dom-0 64 MB, if you plan on
doing any distributed / network block devices.
HTH
-Tim