[Xen-users] CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=y

Hello,

How can I build one kernel to use on XEN with this option:
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=y

I'm using SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 (x86_64).

I've tried the follow commands on the directory xen-3.0.2 but don't
works:

    # make linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig
    # make linux-2.6-xen-build
    # make linux-2.6-xen-install

I've putted a lot of modules on my initrd (/etc/sysconfig/kernel) but
don't works too:

INITRD_MODULES="reiserfs hid edd freq_table thermal processor fan button
battery ac sg st ehci_hcd e1000 uhci_hcd tpm_atmel tpm evdev usbcore
subfs dm_mod megaraid_mbox megaraid_mm sr_mod sd_mod scsi_mod"

Thanks a lot!

--
Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz@xxxxxxxxx>