Re: [Xen-users] dom0 networking problem

Peter McEvoy wrote:

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 06:22:07PM +0200, Jens Fiedler wrote:

The problem vanished when switching from the Broadcom interface (eth0) to an Intel interface (eth2) as the physical device. I'm now running with peth2 on the xenbr0 bridge and it runs fine. I'm not a kernel guru, but seems that the driver for the broadcom nic (bnx2) has some bug.

I hit the same issue, and some kind soul on this list pointed me here:

http://wiki.ncsa.uiuc.edu/wiki/Dell_PE1950_NIC_Firmware_Workaround

Which solved the problem.

Big thx for the link, solved the prob. xen is now working with the broadcom
interface.

Cheers,
   -Jens

--