[Xen-users] what is behind "make world"

Hello

I want to rebuild xen from sources. The documentation says to use:
make world
then everything is built.

I saw a dist/install/tree which contains, I think, evrything.

But:
-I use the xen-3.0.2-2. After build, I don't have a xenO and xenU kernel. I
have:
vmlinux-syms-2.6.16-xen and vmlinuz-2.6.16-xen. I think that
vmlinux-syms-2.6.16-xen is dom0 because it is the biggest. Is it true?

-How can choose which part I want to make?
I want to build the xen.gz binary. How can I? Is it related to the kernel
source tree?

-How can I modify the kernel options?
should I modify the buildconfigs/linux-defconfig_xenU_ia64 or so?
In documentation, I saw the line:
make linux-2.6-xen-config CONFIGMODE=menuconfig
but is it for the xenO? xenU?

-the appendix A in user.pdf docs talks about the intelVT technology. I have
a Xeon CPU with VT technology. The documentation says that I have to build
Xen with VT support. For that I need dev86, libvncserver, SDL-dev and SDL.
OK, I got them. Then what? I type make world and Makefile will automagically
detect VT and build it with VT support or should I do something else?

Thanks for any help with that. Xen is a great tool.

Lire vos emails en vacances ? C'est gratuit sur :
http://www.monemailausoleil.com