Re: [Xen-users] FAQ: How to backup for recovery?

Hello Anand,

Did your setup of taking lvm snapshots and then backing them up work without any issues ? I heard lvm snapshots weren't stable.

as I wrote above, I'm using this setup for a while now - no probs so far (and yes - I do verify my backups :-)). I'm using LVM2 of course with Debian Etch. Where do you heard other voices? Do you have references?

cu cp