RE: [Xen-users] Kernel Freeze

  • To: "Tiago Cruz" <tiagocruz@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:15:42 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:16:55 -0700

Is that the Dom0 or DomU kenel?

It looks like the scanning of PCI devices is failing - which it
shouldn't do, but sometimes incompatibel hardware/drivers can cause
upsets... Have you searched the archice for Dell 2850 - it rings some
bells about some command-line switch that you may want to add, but not
being a Dell-type-of-guy [until very recently, they didn't have the
"right" processors...]

--
Mats