[Xen-users] guset machines just crash instantly

Hello

I use the xen3.0.2-2. I made a make world. I have a xen.gz and one kernel.
On this list I read that the same kernel can be use for dom0 and domU. This
is SMP kernel.
This kernel boots OK as dom0. I can start xend, and type xm dmesg.
I want to load a system. It just crash instantly with kernel ooops:

mclssgh1:/etc/xen# xm create l25
Using config file "l25".
Started domain linux25
mclssgh1:/etc/xen#
Message from syslogd@mclssgh1 at Wed Oct 18 09:54:49 2006 ...
mclssgh1 kernel: Oops: 0000 [1] SMP

Message from syslogd@mclssgh1 at Wed Oct 18 09:54:49 2006 ...
mclssgh1 kernel: CR2: 0000000000000002
xm list
Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)
Domain-0                           0     1019     4 r-----  2867.2
Zombie-linux25                     1       64     1 ----cd     0.8

I can't xm destroy it.

What am I missing ?

Thanks

Lire vos emails en vacances ? C'est gratuit sur :
http://www.monemailausoleil.com