[Xen-users] Network setup for root server with 1 static IP

Hi list,

I'm stuck with a problem. I've successfully set up a XEN 3.0.2 on my
dedicated root server and now I'm trying to get my domU ready to access
the internet. But I think I dont understand the way how it is done. I
tried to create subnet with NAT, the result is that the domU is able to
ping everything including external servers, but http or other
connections arent established.

Please help, how can I configure the network for a dedicated server with
only 1 static IP?

Any pointers are much appreciated.

Thank you. Kind regards,

Andreas