Re: [Xen-users] Network setup for root server with 1 static IP

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your answer. I just want my domU's to access the internet.
What should I enter in the config file for my domU at vif = [''] or
should I leave it empty, then the defaults will be choosen, right? XEN
will set up a internal bridge to eth0, or something like that.
But what should I write in the /etc/networking/interfaces config on my
domU? Which IP, gateway and which DNS?
I'm totally confused. I read so much, but till now it makes no sense at all.

P.S.: Did I understand you in the correct way, I'm not able to access my
domU from the internet?

Andreas.