Re: [Xen-users] Problems with pciback.hide on Fedora Core 6

hi patrick

I had no success with the option passed in through grub either.

What I ended up doing was changing my modprobe.conf:

options pciback hide=(01:09.0)(01:08.0)
install tulip /sbin/modprobe pciback ; /sbin/modprobe --first-time --ignore-install tulip

The info is in the Xen wiki at:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Assign_hardware_to_DomU_with_PCIBack_as_module?highlight=%28pciback%29

It also presents an alternative in case you have a network card in dom0 that uses the same driver.