Re: [Xen-users] SDL display of HVMs -- how?

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 10:37:35AM +0200, Petersson, Mats wrote:
> [...]

   That seems to have done it, finally, after also reconfiguring the
device_model parameter in the domain's config file. Many thanks.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
         --- Nothing right in my left brain. Nothing left in ---
                             my right brain.