Re: [Xen-users] SPEC VIRT

  • To: Xen Users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Mladen Adamovic <adamm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:33:35 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:46:58 -0800

Tim Post wrote:
Some hosts using Xen have been selling 128 MB dom-u's as 1GB, cheating
on drive space.. cramming 30 guests on a Celeron, etc. Since Xen does
not lend well to overselling, some less reputable hosts have been
finding other ways to cut corners for better profit.
Hi all!

I'm running several VPS related sites and if you (or others) have bad or good opinions about some providers you (and others) might share that with me. For example, you might take look at http://www.cheapvps.info and gives your opinion if any. Also, you and others might contact me for any reviews information usefull for http://www.vpsreview.com

Regards,
Mladen.

--
Mladen Adamovic