[Xen-users] DomU guest - resize disk on LVM?

I'm looking for help in resizing an LVM2 PV

I'm using a logical volume as a "disk" for a Xen guest. e.g.
/dev/vg01/lv_bah_vm appears to the Xen guest as /dev/xvda

Inside the Xen guest, I also use LVM to partition the disk.
I create a /boot partition (/dev/xvda1) and assign the rest (/dev/xvda2)
to an lvm Physical Volume. I then create an lvm Volume Group consisting
of this PV, and add logical volumes as required. All fairly standard
stuff...

However, I want to add more disk space to this virtual machine.

I can increase the size of the under-lying logical volume
(/dev/vg01/lv_bah_vm) e.g increase it from 10GB to 15GB. But, even
though I've resized the under-lying LV, the PV in the Xen guest is still
only 10GB.

How do I get the PV inside the Xen guest to reflect the increased size
of the under-lying disk, i.e. appear to be 15GB?

Thanks,

R.