Re: [Xen-users] DomU guest - resize disk on LVM?

On 30 Oct 2006 at 20:54, Robin Bowes wrote:

> I'm looking for help in resizing an LVM2 PV

AFAIK you can only resize LVs, not PVs. But you can add another PV to the VG,
and
then resize the LV. You might be able to resoze a PV by some tricks, but you'll
have to tell the VG using it then, and I think it's quite dangerous. Real disks
don't change their size!

Ulrich