Re: [Xen-users] howto maintain xm console across reboots?

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 15:59 +0000, John Hannfield wrote:

> If I connect to a certain VM using the xm console command (see below),
> and then reboot the domU, the console connection is lost, and you have
> to re connect the console.  Is there a way to get the console to
> remain connected from dom0 while the domU reboots?

I have one problem too, I boot the domU with console and never be able
to get console, only by SSH... so I've added some commands on my init
scripts, like this:

lsmod
route -n
ifconfig
ping -c 3 192.168.50.254

But I don't know (too) why I can't get console :)