[Xen-users] Xen and Windows 2003 (64 bit)

Hi there!

I'm running Xen 3.0.3 unstable with Windows 2003 64-bit - but I'm unable
to get network running. Network card is recognised (Realtek 8139) but is
listed with "!" in Windows hardware setup.

Do I need a special windows driver, or is the hardware emulation buggy
in 64-bit mode?

Any ideas?

Thanx,
   Marcel

----
Dipl.-Inf. Marcel Ritter
Linux/Novell
Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen
----
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.