Re: [Xen-users] Problem with installing/running domU OS on HVM machine

I read some postings on this list saying that installing and running
32bit domU should work under 64bit dom0. Does it mean only for
paravirtualization? not for vmx?

I can try using 32bit for both dom0 and domU for the machine, but I'd
like to run 64bit dom0 and 32bit vmx domU.

Simon