Re: [Xen-users] root filesystem missing loading Debian Sarge DomU

Hi!

I think your debian-system is missing the device-file for hda1 in /dev
You can either create one by mounting your filesystem in dom0 and do a

    mknod <path_to_debian_dev>/hda1 b 3 1

or better chroot into your debian-system and do a

    apt-get install udev

Patrick