Re: [Xen-users] Hotplug Scripts not working

Hi Nathan,

Nathan Valentine schrieb:

I was having this problem and I discovered that I had a typo in my
<hostname>.sxp in regards to volume names for physical devices. The LVM
volume names in the dom0 where of the form /dev/virtual/<hostname>_root
while the .sxp read /dev/virtual/<hostname>-root.

Underscore vs. dash.
Double check those volume names. ;)

You were right - I had a typo in the volume names. Holy sh...! I have double checked them quite a few times, but I should not have done it at night, I guess.

Thanks for you help!

Dirk