[Xen-users] Shared Memory Size in DomU

Hello List,

i have been trying for quite some time now to get Oracle 9i to work in a virtual machine and so far have failed every time. I did manage to install it by now but whenever i try to create a database or start the server Oracle complains about an "*ORA-27123:*unable to attach to shared memory segment" error. I do know this error from other oracle installs under debian that i have done and what usually does the trick is
/echo 2147483648 > ///proc/sys/kernel///shmmax/
/echo 100 32000 100 100 > ///proc/sys/kernel///sem/

/Unfortunately this does not help in a DomU. The Error remains the same. To find the error I also tried it in the Dom0 and here it works./ /So i guess it must be something either in the kernel (i have a seperate domU kernel) or it wont work because of xen itself./

/Has someone been able to install oracle 9i in a virtual machine or has ideas that i could try out to get this working?/
/Any hints would be greatly appreciated!/

/Thanks,/

/Patrick/