Re: [Xen-users] Shared Memory Size in DomU

On 7 Nov 2006 at 17:24, Patrick Meisel wrote:

> /Has someone been able to install oracle 9i in a virtual machine or has
> ideas that i could try out to get this working?/

For SLES10 x86_64 I have a SAP application server which deals with around 6GB
of
RAM. SLES features a "sapinit" for SAP, and there's also some Oracle "glue
package" (which name I can't remember). As you can get SLES10 at download
costs,
you might give it a try...

Ulrich