Re: [Xen-users] Xen ssh session stalling

On 7 Nov 2006 at 18:06, mrkris wrote:

> List,
>
> Unsure why, but when I ssh into one of my domU's, periodically if I do a
> `ps aux` it will just freeze. The domU doesn't freeze though, just the
> ssh session. I used xen-tools to create these domU's. Anyone experience
> this before?

I had random virtual network freezes also, especially after having just
configured
things. However the next day (machine left running) those problems were
typically
gone. I haven't examinated that closely however. I know it doesn't help, but
anyway...

Regards,
Ulrich