RE: [Xen-users] webU and dom0 freeze

My first thought is to connect a serial console onto another machine and
run Xen with "debug=y" - that may well catch something. Is dom0
completely unresponsive, and if so, does CTRL-A three times on the
console get you into Xen? There's a couple of commands you can use
there, "q" and "r", I think.

Also attempting to find out what causes it to go wrong would be good. A
loop in Dom0 that does "xm info; xm list; sleep 1" forever (possibly to
a different machine so that you can see the result after the machine
goes down. There may be other things to look for, but that's a start.

--
Mats