[Xen-users] patch and compile rhel kernel for xen

Hi,

Hope this isn't a silly question. I am new to xen.

I want to run xen with rhel4 update1 running as a guest domain.

I want to run the rhel kernel 2.6.9 because I want to run vxfs under it
and the evaluation version symantec provide requires this.

>From xen I can only get 2.6.16 for rhel4.1:
http://www.xensource.com/download/dl_x30rhel4.html

As I understand it if I want to run the rhel kernel (2.6.9-11) I have to
recompile from source + xen patch.

Which xen version contains the linux kernel source for 2.6.9? Is there
an easy way to find this out?

Thanks,

Ben.

--