Re: [Xen-users] XP under Debian

One little problem I haven't resolved yet. The mouse-cursor in the XP-Window is usable, but the "dot" and the "arrow" are not at the same position. I think this can be solved with some VNC-settings or Window-dimensions/resolution. If someone already had this issue or has an idea, i would be happy to hear.

Solved by simply turning off the mouse pointer acceleration in W*n XP.