Re: [Xen-users] Xen networking problem

HI Johann,

> vif  = [ 'ip=192.168.1.200' ]
>
>> Which type of network script are you using?
>
> I do not understand your question, sorry.
I do not know where this files reside on your box, but on my SuSE it is
/etc/xen/scripts
there you could find 'network-bridge', vif-bridge, network-nat and others.
and inside /etc/xen/xen-config-sxp is defined wich kind of 'network-script'
you use.
If your using 'network-bridge
try
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3E:10:BE:13', 'ip=192.168.1.200', 'bridge=xenbr0' ]

your domU's nic should be attached to same bridge as eth0/peth0 of dom0 if
you want bridged networking.

hope this helps a bit.

Christian

Diese E-Mail wurde durch SquirrelMail versandt
   "Webmail for nuts!"