[Xen-users] CDRom and DomU

I'm trying to boot from the cdrom drive in my domU, either by using a
file or the actual cdrom that I have access to in my dom0.

I'm guessing that I haven't compiled something right, but I'm not sure
what.

The error I'm getting is:

Unknown partition table.

Someone have some ideas on how to make this work?

Using xen 3.0.3 and this is what is in my config file:

disk = ['phy:/dev/hdc,hdc,r']

or

disk = ['tap:aio:cdrom.iso,hdc,r']

cdrom = '/dev/hdc'
boot = 'd'

Not really sure that the cdrom entry really needs to be there.

Also, should I have any special kernal options in my dom0 to be able to
access the cdrom in the domU?

It's a slack iso that I am trying to boot from.

The cdrom mounts fine in the dom0.

What are some ways to debug this problem?  I haven't seen anything that
has been helpful to me in the logs...maybe I'm not looking in the right
place.

Thanks for any direction or ideas that you can provide.